Thursday, August 29, 2013

Watanut- August 2013

Let me introduce you to a new subscription box...Watanut! This great box from Augusta, GA (my close neighbor) is full of nuts and nut mixes. Thank you to Kam and Brian for sending me this box to review.


This great subscription was debuted at the Cooper River Bridge Run Expo in Charleston, SC in April 2013. The sticker above is placed on the bottom of the box and I thought it was very cute.


These are the 4 mixes that came in my August box. Check out their website here. Here is a closer look at the box.


Honey Badger BBQ- This one was super yummy. It is Bbq Peanuts, honey sesame sticks and roasted sunflower seeds. 6 oz

A Walk in the Woods- I have not tried this one yet but it is rolled oats, honey, brazil nuts, cashews, coconut, cinnamon. 6 oz


A Happy Nut- I love pistachios! It is roasted salted pistachios. 6 oz

Thru-Hike- This one is perfect for a hike. It is cranberries, roasted almonds, roasted & salted cashews. 6 oz

I thought the mix of items was a nice balance and very tasty!

I highly recommend this subscription box to everyone! Just $25 a month!


No comments:

Post a Comment