Thursday, August 22, 2013

Stunner of the Month- August 2013

In the quest for new subscription boxes to review for you I found a new concept that I had not seen before. Stunner of the Month is a sunglasses subscription Box. Visit their website here.


Stunner of the Month delivers 1 pair of fun sunglasses to your door each month for $9 (free shipping)! They are always different and unique. What a great way to expand your accessories and for a great price!


The nice people over at Stunner of the Month sent me this box to review for free. I have to say that I would never have picked out sunglasses like these in the store but I think they are fun! Also in the box was a button and a sticker. They come in this nice cloth bag and I think I will wear the new glasses to the Grape Stompin' Festival at the Firefly Vodka Distillery this weekend. They will definitely add some color to my wardrobe.

Stunner of the Month also sells these fun packages called "Stun Packs". It will include 12 glasses, 12 koozies, 12 stunner cords (to hold your glasses on), 12 bottle openers and 12 slap bracelets. What a fun addition to any party since it comes in different themes (valentines day, bar crawls and wedding parties are a few examples). What a fun package for $140.

Thanks Stunner of the Month!

No comments:

Post a Comment