Thursday, August 15, 2013

Ipsy's My Glam Bag- August 2013

What is one of the best ways to spend $10? Get Ipsy's My Glam Bag!


The theme for this months box is "Glamour Academy". I really think this is something that I need to go to...


Pixi- Lash booster mascara. I love getting new mascaras! Bonus Offer- 20% off order from Pixi. Retail Value- $17

Michael Todd- Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub. I love Jojoba oil so I am very excited to try this product. Bonus Offer- 30% off order from Michael Todd. Retail Value- $5

noya- This is an all natural lip balm in cherry flavor. Bonus Offer- 20% off from noya cosmetics. Retail Value- $4


Nailtini- This is such a great color nail polish from Nailtini. Bonus offer- 30% off any purchase from Nailtini plus $5 shipping. Retail Value- $13

Mica- I am not a huge fan of shimmer powders so I will probably give this to a friend but it really is a pretty color for fall. Bonus offer- 25% off any purchase from mica beauty cosmetics. Retail Value- $15

This is a great value month for Ipsy! The total value is $53! What a great deal plus you get all the bonus offers!

Do you get Ipsy's My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment