Thursday, December 6, 2012

CraveBox- Cooking Light

For those of you who are new to Cravebox let me give a break down of their process. Cravebox can cost $10-15 but you are not guaranteed each box. All boxes have a theme but you must enter the drawing and hope you get lucky and receive a box.

So this is a box that was curated by Cooking Light and this is what they came up with...

Here is the paragraph that was included with my items:
 
"Life's busy and hectic, from morning till night, but it's no reason to skimp on taste, quality or nutrition. That's why Cooking Light is partnering with Cravebox to help you discover great products that will make mornings, snacks, and dinners more delicious and more enjoyable, all while making sure they're good for you too."
 

The coffee is a French roast from Tully's. It is described as powerful and intense with a bittersweet end. Retail Value- $9.50

The salted caramel syrup from Torani is a great addition to coffee. Add a bit then milk and sugar as usual. Retail Value- $6.


These Dole fruit cups were awesome. They did not last long in my house at all. They are fruit with a little bit of crunchy oats and brown sugar topping. Retail Value- $9.90 (for all 3)

Splenda included their new nectresse no-calorie sweetener. I love that it is in the little packages so I can try it on the go. Retail Value- $3

I use McCormick spices all the time so I am super excited they included this product. I received 2 bottles of the salt-free garlic and herb seasoning blend. Retail Value- $4

This is one of the best boxes I have received from Cravebox. Great job Cooking Light! This box is worth over $35!

Do you get Cravebox? If so, what do you love/not love about it?



No comments:

Post a Comment