Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Love With Food Dec 2012


This is the main reason I love Love With Food. For every box that is sold they will donate a meal to a person in need. And as a bonus for December they are donating 2 meals for each box. What an amazing gesture this holiday season!


This months box was a nice variety for the holidays. I felt it was very festive!


The gingerbread cookie did not last long around my house! Retail Value- $1.87

The honey cinnamon almonds were also very tasty. Great size package to throw in the purse for an on the go snack. Retail Value- $1.33

Who doesn't want a little bit of chocolate goodness this time of year? Not me! These little two pieces were perfect to get a little bit of indulgence but without going overboard. Retail Value- $1.14

Cappuccino is not on my list of favorite drinks so I will pass this on to a family member this season. Retail Value-$ .80


In the back of the picture is the Sea Salt Caramel popcorn snack. This was so delish! Retail Value- $1.86

There were also some little bits of goodness sprinkled in the box...

Holiday Salt Water Taffy- Retail Value- $2.64

Candy Cane Truffles- Retail Value- $.80

Belgian Milk Chocolate-Dipped Nutter Butter Cookie- Retail Value- $1


While this box may not be an extreme value (just over $11 worth of goodies for $10) but I love that they donate meals for each box sold so I still feel like the box is worth the value.

Do you receive Love With Food? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment