Thursday, December 13, 2012

Sample Society December 2012

Sample Society is a monthly box by Beauty Bar. You get 5 deluxe samples each month! What does this month's box look like?

Each month Sample Society sends you a $15 off a $50 purchase (1 item from the box must be included in the purchase). So it is a great way to get your $15 back in full size product!


The first product is a line tamer from Murad. It is designed to fight deep wrinkles while softening skin.

Hanskin included a deluxe of sample of their perfect super magin bb cream. It is designed to put your skin on the fast track to flawless skin that also helps to fight blemishes.

I think Stila makes amazing products so I was glad to see this smudge crayon in the box. (this is probably what I will spend my $15 coupon on). It is a 3 in one product...primer, shadow and liner!


I have also tried Living Grace products before and they are great! This product is a shampoo, bath and shower gel. Perfect for my travel bag!

Delaney included a rejuvenating eye cream. I have high hopes that is this product is going to be amazing since a full size product sells for $135!

I thought this was a great variety of samples to get acquainted with for my holiday season. It is difficult for me to judge the value of the samples so sorry I didn't include that portion.

Do you get Sample Society? If so, what do you like/not like about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment