Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cravebox Holiday Spruce Up

The latest Cravebox I received is called the "Holiday Spruce Up" box. I have to admit I thought this was going to be full of fun decorating items. I was surprised when I opened the box and there was cleaning supplies in there! So what exactly came in this box?

I am still a little surprised by the concept of this box since I was expecting decorations but this is going to be a big help in getting my house clean for the holiday guests.
 
 

I am super excited about this new product from Bissell. It is a stain lifting pad and it is going to be extremely helpful since I have a dog. I wish I had these when he was a puppy and still had accidents on the floor but I am sure he will get sick at some point and then I can use these. Retail Value- $1

The big money item of this box is the Oxi-Clean dishwasher booster. Not only is this a full size bottle but it is a value size! Retail Value- $10.99


I have already taken the Febreze air freshener out of the package and it is making my house smell amazing. The scent is New Zealand Springs and I recommend it to everyone! Retail Value- $3

I have heard a lot about the Tide pods but I have never met anyone who has used them to give me a full review. So now I will be able to try them out for myself. Retail Value- $.25

There were also 2 coupons in the box for Biz Stainfighter cleaner and Mean Green Super Strength Cleaner and Degreaser.

The full value of this box was just over $15. Not exactly the best value for the box but I was glad to be able to try out the new products that I have seen but don't want to try a full bottle.

Do you get Cravebox? If so, what do you like/not like about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment