Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Starlooks Dec 2012

I have to say that this months Starlooks Box is one of the best values I have received from any box. And of course it is makeup (which is my favorite)! So what is the big item for this month?


This is a 15 shade eyeshadow palliate! I am so excited about this because there are greens, gold/yellows, blues, reds and purples. What a great palliate for the holidays. Perfect to play with the colors for New Year! And since I will be traveling for the holidays this is a great way to travel with a lot of different colors in a simple carry all.

And the value? The box will cost $16.98 each month but this palliate is worth $99! Are you kidding? What an amazing value. If you do not receive Starlooks please do yourself a favor and go sign up. And while you are there make sure to get a subscription for a friend too!

Do you get Starlooks? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment