Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Bluum Box Nov 2012

Sorry it is taking me into December to post some things from November but life is getting crazy around my house. I hope you can forgive me!

Bluum Box is for babies and their moms. It is full of toys, cleaning items and baby care products. Each month will have a different theme and November's theme was "Bundle Up". So what did I receive in my first Bluum Box?
I liked the variety of mom and baby items.

This is a Babybug magazine. It is softback like a book and is full of simple illustrated stories and poems. Very cute stories in here. I know my niece will love it! Retail Value- $3.77

The card is a $15 off a $60 purchase from Niko Luxe. They carry clothes for newborns, infants, and kids.


Dapple baby laundry detergent! I love that it is hypoallergenic and made of all natural ingredients. Retail Value- $.25

Numi Organic Teas- They sent two different tea bags to try and both smell amazing. Retail Value- $.75

Madhava- Organic healthier alternatives to processed sugars. There is a sample of coconut sugar and agave nectar. Retail Value- $.25


This mOmma Teether is super cute! Plus it can be chilled for even more relief. Retail Value- $5.99

I really liked the variety that came in the box. There is stuff for both the mom and the baby. I don't have any children yet so I am excited to pass some things on to my nephew. This box costs $11 each month and that is about the value of the items. However there was supposed to be an additional item in the box but was unavailable due to Hurricane Sandy. It will arrive in this months box.

Do you get Bluum Box? If so, what do you love or not love about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment