Thursday, December 20, 2012

Ipsy's My Glam Bag Dec 2012

If you are new to my bog then let me tell you that Ipsy is by far one of my favorite boxes. The products are amazing and the value is super! So let's get to the good part of the post...


That is a good looking collections of goodies! I love to try new makeup and this is a great way to try new items, colors and brands without a big commitment. And you get a new cosmetic bag each month!


 Be A Bombshell- This is a very bold color of lip gloss but I am going to give it a shot for the New Year's Eve party I am going to this year. Retail Value- $14

Mai Couture Highlighter Papier- This was a neat product I would probably never go buy myself without trying first. They look like oil blotting sheets but it is meant to give you a light glow where you use the papers. Retail Value- $14


Urban Decay- I love eyeliner and Urban Decay included their 24/7 Glide-on Eyeliner in a travel size. I can't decide if I want to put it in my travel bag or throw it in my purse for a touch up when needed. Retail Value- $9.50

Mirabella- They sent a primer that is designed to give your skin a silky and smooth feeling. Retail Value- $29

NYX- I think this pink loose eyeshadow is a great base color! Retail Value- $3


This was another great box filled with items that I can't wait to try. And how great is the value? For $10 I got almost $70 worth of goodies!

Do you get Ipsy's My glam Bag? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment