Friday, December 7, 2012

Julep Maven December 2012

Julep Maven is one of my favorite boxes to receive each month. I started getting this box because I had a coupon to get my first box for 1 penny. I had no intention of keeping this box going but the products are top quality and the value amazing. So what did I get in my December box?


You always get 2 nail polishes and a hand/foot product in each box for $19.99.


The hand/foot product this month is an instand warming foot scrub. And it makes your feet feel so soft! Retail Value- $22.

I also received a peppermint and make you own ring as little holiday extras.


I thought these colors are going to be perfect for New Years Eve. The purple color in the back has a gold color in there too so it changes colors. Very cool. The black in the front has tons of glitter in it and will be a great shimmer color. Retail Value- $14 each

I just do not think you can go wrong with this box. The colors are custom to your beauty profile so you don't feel like you are getting colors you would never wear. Plus I got $48 worth of product for $19.99!

Do you get Julep Maven? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment