Friday, November 30, 2012

Beauty Army Nov 2012

Beauty Army is unique in that you get to pick you samples that arrive each month. And I love that you get this black box with pink Camo lining. It helps to make life easier when trying to organize your bathroom!

So what samples did I choose this month?
 

Surprise! They were not all samples!
This is Lash em lash gel. It is designed to promote healthier, longer and fuller lashes. This is a full size product that retails for $69.99!

Say hello to my second full size product! This is a twin set lipstick and lip gloss duo. I think the color is a little too coral for the winter but maybe I will feel bold and wear it to a holiday party. Retail Value- $18.50

Nailtiques sent a nail protein clear polish. It is designed to help with soft, peeling, bitten, weak or thin nails. Retail Value- $9.50


I am a huge fan of lip balms so I am looking forward to try "youdabalm" lip balm. Retail Value- $8.99

I also received a sample of Egyptian Magic all purpose cream. That will be a great addition to my travel bag. Retail Value- $.92

Last but not least is a loose pigment eyeshadow from Whip Hand. Retail Value- $2.80

All together this box was outstanding this month! I received $110 with of product for $12. I can't wait to see what is in my choices for next month!

Do you receive Beauty Army? If so, what do you love/not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment