Wednesday, November 21, 2012

BarkBox Nov 2012

Maverick got very excited when we went to the mailbox yesterday because he knew it was BarkBox day! Well he didn't really know it was coming but he got very excited when I opened the box. What was inside?
I got very excited when I saw there was a Moose antler toy in the box this month. They are such a great alternative to rawhides! Retail Value- $15
Maverick already ate the entire bag of Fruitables! Retail Value- $4
This Bionic toy is stuffable and freezable. This is going to be such a great alternative to his similar Kong toy. Retail Value- $9
Maverick loves frozen treats. It doesn't matter if it is puppy ice cream or green beans he is happy to have anything frozen. He thought this smoothie for dogs was delish! Retail Value- $1
As an added bonus to the box this month we also received a $10 gift card to Chewy's.com, $10 off our first pet sitting through the site Rover.com and 1 month free of Dog TV.

Did I mention that BarkBox now has an app that is available from the iTunes store? Members receive free shipping on all orders made through the app through Nov 30th!

I have yet to be disappointed by BarkBox and this month is no different. I paid $17 for this box and without the coupons I received $29 worth of goodies for Maverick.

Do you get BarkBox? If so, what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment