Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Bulu Box November 2012

I was very excited to see my second Bulu Box arrive in the mail. I was curious as the what the items were going to be for this month. Bulu Box is a vitamin and supplement box and I was loving the items that came in last months box.
It is a very interesting mix of items and some I didn't even know they made!
Sunset Tea- This tea will help you relax and sleep better if you drink it at bedtime. It is full of herbs and Suntheanine. Retail Value- $0.60
Crystal Essence- This is something that is new to me. It is a deodorant towelette! This is going to be very useful on my up coming trip. Retail Value- $2.99
Almaseed- This metabolism booster is going to be a great product to try since I have slow metabolism! This is safe for diabetics and is a blend of honey, soy and yogurt. Retail Value- $3.75
Reserveage CocoaWell True Energy- This capsule is a blend of cocoa and herbs to help get natural caffeine to boost energy. Retail Value- $0.92
Defend + Energy- Mix this packet with water for cough and cold prevention. Retail Value- $1.16
FRS Healthy Energy Chews- I am super excited to try this product because I can throw a few in my purse and take when needed. Plus it might help satisfy my sweet tooth! Retail Value- $19.49

Overall I love the variety that comes in my Bulu Boxes. For $10 I received just over $28 worth of product. I like that I get one full size product and then a bunch of samples to try.

Do you Bulu Box? If so, How do you like it?




No comments:

Post a Comment