Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Starlooks Nov 2012

I was very excited to see this Starlooks box arrive in the mail yesterday. Starlooks is a cosmetic brand that has received rave reviews so I am very excited to try their line. The box comes with full size items. So what came in my first Starlook Box?
 
What I thought was interesting is that little quartz crystal that is on the eyeshadow. They send you one each month and hope you collect them to place at the base of your make up brushes. What a cute idea.
 

Tender Gloss Lipstick- I thought this was a great color for fall. Retail Value- $11

Starlooks Eyeshadow- I like that they send me a little card that explained how these colors are meant to be worn together. Retail Value- $24
Eyelash Tool- I have to admit I had to look up what this tool was all about. But it is a 3-in-1 tool for eyelashes. To help guide mascara and separate the lashes for a better look.

Overall I thought this was a great value. I received about $35 worth of product for $15.

Do you get Starlook box? If so, what do you love/not love about the box?


No comments:

Post a Comment