Friday, November 23, 2012

Beauty Box 5 Nov 2012


I am not sure if I LOVE Beauty Box 5 yet but I must say I like the items that are in the box. Here is what I received in November...



I LOVE this eyeshadow by Swagger Eyeshadow. It is a great bright blue shimmer that is going to be perfect for the holiday party I have this weekend. There is also a coupon for 20% off the Swagger website. Retail Value- $9.5

This Cetaphil lotion is so hydrating and perfect size to carry in my purse. Retail Value- $1.10

I like the fact that this lip gloss from Model Co has a mirror on it but this is not exactly my color. I also thought it would have been better in a spring box. Retail Value- $16



This face mask from Envie De Nuef is an anti-aging mask that reduces dark circles, wrinkles and helps to improve elasticity. I also received a 50% off siteside coupon for Envie De Neuf website. Retail Value- $3

Global Goddess sent 2 samples of their Coconut Hair Treatment. It is designed to revitalize your hair and add lots of shine. I also received a 20% sitewide coupon for Global Goddess. Retail Value- $1.20

I did receive 1 more coupon from My Name Necklace for $10 off.


Do you receive Beauty Box 5? If so, What do you love/hate about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment