Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ipsy's My Glam Bag Nov 2012

My Glam Bag is easily becoming one of my favorite things to arrive in the mail! I love the quality of the products and that I get make up. There is not a lot of hair care or skin care which is nice because I love make up! So what arrived this month?


 
I can't believe this box is only $10 per month!
 
 
This black eyeliner from Starlet Cosmetics is amazing and goes on so smooth. It will be a perfect addition to my smokey eye collection. Plus a bonus coupon from Starlet Cosmetics for 20% off. Retail Value- $11
 

Nailtini sent this nail lacquer in Millionaire shade. I am not usually one to wear nail polish but this is a sparkly and glittery nude that is going to look great layered over a silver for New Years! Plus a bonus coupon from Nailtini for 25% off. Retail Value- $13
I got very excited when I saw there was Bare Minerals in this months bag. This Marvelous Moxie lipgloss is in such a great shade for the holidays. Plus a bonus coupon from Bare Minerals for 10% off. Retail Value- $18 (full size)
Meet Matte! Isn't he cute? Meet Matte is a line of eyeshadow from The Balm Cosmetics. It will normal come in a palliate of 9 shades but this a sample of 1 shade. Plus a bonus coupon from The Balm Cosmetics for 15% off. Retail Value- $3.80
This eyebrow gel from Chella could not have come at a better time because it is time to replace my brow gel. Plus a bonus coupon from Chella for 20% off. Retail Value- $18 (full size)


It was a little tough to give you the value of the bag for this month because of the travel sizes. But regardless the bag was worth well over the $10 I paid for it! There was a bonus coupon in my bag from Just Fab for $20 off my first purchase.

Do you get My Glam Bag? If so, what do you love about it each month?

No comments:

Post a Comment