Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Indie Gift Box November 2012

Indie Gift Box is a little bit different from other monthly boxes because you cannot get a monthly subscription. They only put together about 20 boxes each month and it is a first-come, first-serve basis. But I love that all the items come from indie artists and small businesses.
 
This box was filled with really cute items for the holidays and lots of coupons.
 

This is an ornament from The Shop of Worldly Delights. It is going to look great on my tree this year. Retail Value- $9
Kitty Meow included this holiday card. Retail Value- $3.50
 
This candle from PlainJ Body and Home smells amazing. It is a cinnamon and balsam soy candle. Retail Value- $7
 
 
I thought this snowflake necklace was cute but unfortunately I don't like to wear necklaces so I will add this to my gift pile for the holidays. Retail Value- $12
 

What a great addition to the box. It is a snowman gift tag for a present. I think my niece would love it so I will attach it to her gift! Retail Value- $2.75

Considering this was my first Indie Gift Box I thought it was a great value. I paid $15 and got $34 worth of goodies and that does not include all the coupons!

Do you buy Indie Gift Box? If so, what do you think?












No comments:

Post a Comment