Thursday, November 29, 2012

Pets Love Toys Nov 2012

Let me tell you the first thing I love about Pets Love Toys...you get to choose your items that arrive each month. You can choose between all toys, all treats or a combination of toys and treats. Then once you have decided that you can choose from several options. So I chose a treats and toys combination. What did I get?


 
This was the Sojo/Red Barn option box.
 

I love Chuckit! toys for my dog because they last (even with my heavy chewing dog). This is an indoor ball which my dog has already fallen in love with. Retail Value- $7

Wag More send a Pumpkin Pie Treat in a cute sample pack. This is great because we are always looking for small bags of treats to take on the road.


Red Barn Naturals sent this Rodeo Roll which is a healthy alternative to rawhides. It is designed for all kinds of chewers and will help with teeth and gums. Retail Value- $3

 Pup Chips sample bag of their liver treats were also put into the box as a bonus.


Red Barn also sent a Chew-A-Bulls dog treat. This is also great for chewers and helps with skin and coat as well as teeth and gums. Retail Value- $4

Smart Bones also make a great alternative to rawhides called Smart Bones. They are 99% digestible! Retail Value- $3


Sojos makes very yummy dog treats. This box is Peanut Butter Honey flavor and they also sent a sample of their Bacon Cheddar flavor. Retail Value- $7.50

The last sample we received was Cloud Star's Buddy Wash. It is a lavender and mint shampoo and conditioner combo.

This was a large size box that costs $24.95. Total the value of the items in the box (with samples) is roughly $25. I am not sure how the other boxes (all treats or all toys) will be value wise but I am not disappointed. I get to try a big variety of new items for my dog and I hope some will become his favorites.

Do you get Pets Love Toys? If so, what do you love or not love about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment