Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Julep Maven November 2012

For my November Julep Maven box I received the American Beauty box. I love the classic looks that come in this category. Here is the goodies I received this month.
 
The quality of the nail polishes in these boxes is amazing! They only carry their own line of products which have yet to disappoint me.

 
Pink Grapefruit Body Frosting! This shea-butter infused moisturizer is super hydrating. Just in time for Winter! I have to say that even though I make my own bath products this is a product I would buy again. Retail Value- $18
I know the colors of these nail polishes looks the same but one is an Amber brown and the other is silver. Both colors have a matte suede finish. Retail Value- $14 each
I was very excited to see these little extras appear in my box. I love to keep these on hand for travel. They are nail polish remover pads and they sent me 3.

Over all I love getting this box of goodies. The retail value of this box is $46 and I only paid $19.99. What makes this box so great for me is that they only use their products.

Do you Julep Maven? If so, tell me about it.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment