Thursday, November 22, 2012

Birchbox Nov 2012

I have been receiving Birchbox for well over a year and I am beginning to have mixed reviews about it. The problem is there is still (usually) 1 item that I love and is worth the value. So it makes me stick with my Birchbox. Plus I get all those points for reviews so it makes shopping in the shop worth it too!
What is in this months box?

I didn't really like the smell of the perfume, Rose Anonyme Cologne Absolue by Atelier Cologne. I thought the rose notes were nice but overpowered by spice notes.

The potato chip from Chuao Chocolatier was our Lifestyle Bonus this month. I am not a fan of salty and sweet together so I will give this to my boyfriend. You can get a variety pack on the Birchbox website. Retail Value- $1.10

I have mixed feelings about this Vanish Instant Imperfection Corrector from Miracle Skin Transformer. It is said to be a little oily and I have oily skin so it may not be a good match.

I am very excited to try this Lavender and Clary Sage Hair Powder from Lulu Organics. It is a dry shampoo designed to give you plenty of lift without the residue. Retail Value- $ 1.33

I am very excited about this mascara from Model Co. This will be perfect to try at my holiday party this weekend. This product made the whole box worth while. Retail Value- $24.

Do you get Birchbox? If so, what do you love/hate about it?


No comments:

Post a Comment