Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Love With Food Nov 2012

This was my first Love With Food box and it did not disappoint me. Even better...each box you buy will provide a meal to a hungry child.

This box is normally $10 per month but I had a coupon for half of 3 months. So I got this box for $5!
Fruit.0 is a 100% organic fruit snack. It can be a drink or use it in a cooking recipe. Retail Value- $2.50
This corn snack from Inka Crops was delish! It barely made it out of the box before it was gone. Retail Value- $1.30
Little Red Dot Kitchen sent a turkey jerky sample. It has a great asian taste that makes this jerky stand out from the rest. Retail Value- $2.50 for 1 ounce
Chocolate Chunk Cookies!! These didn't take long to be consumed in my house either. Thanks Skeeter Snacks! Retail Value- $1.50
I do not like blueberries so I gave this snack from Mrs. May's to my boyfriend and when he finished the sample bag he asked if they sent more. So they must have been delish. Retail Value- $.50
Hagensborg Chocolates sent a chocolate truffle with a cute pig on the front. Retail Value- $.95
I also received a Pumpkin spice tea bag from Stash Teas. Retail Value- $.50
And last was a Cider spice mix from Aspen Mulling Co. Retail Value- $.60

This box was full of yummy items that did not last long in my house! What a great value at $10.35 worth of items. Normal at $10 per box this would not be the best value but I feel like it is worth it since each box also feeds a hungry child.

Do you receive Love With Food Box? If so, what do you love about it?


























No comments:

Post a Comment